Friday, April 21, 2017

Reflection 04/21/2017

I need to shift my focus from product to project.  I put so much work into it for it to be worth nothing. I can probably talk about how stressful this process is, but after that I'm not sure what to do for the TED Talk.
Maybe I'll just write a long 5 page paper and read off of that. Can we talk about the subject of our research? I really need more specification.
I have so much going on.
There's not enough time in the day to complete this project correctly when I have 4 other classes and a job. I'm not trying to make excuses but I don't know what to do.
I'll do like Ms. Abbott Gee taught us and "fake it till I make it".

I'm going to keep watching Ted Talks until I get a feel for how to drag something out for 15 minutes. And finish up my paper work.

Here's a calming photo for my current and future panic attacks.


Image result for relaxing images

No comments:

Post a Comment