Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Reflection 04/11/17

I completed my questions for my interviews that will be the majority of my final product. I posted them to the page titled "Interview Questions".

Now I can begin my search for subjects online. I have already had many people on Facebook volunteer. I'll send them the question sheet soon.

After they have all turned in their answers, I can begin my final product, and everything else I am missing. I'll even put together a PowerPoint for my project presentation ("Ted Talk").

I hope everything goes as planned and Mrs. Walker approves my questions soon so I can get started.

This week I answered the question of whether or not I still want to go through with this and am confident in it. Ive committed and there is no going back.

Here's a picture that helped inspire me this week. They are such a gorgeous couple!


ReeRee Phillip's wedding photo via Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment