Monday, March 13, 2017

Reflection 03/13/2017



This photo inspired me this week. The dress is so unique and gorgeous. 

So this week I finished the novel 1984.  It made me think about how my project relates to the novel. Big Brother and the Party are all about destroying identity and becoming "one". This project is designed to achieve the opposite. To help us all find ourselves and embrace our differences.  I would definitely be vaporized if I lived in Oceania. 
This week I need to ask myself if I'm sure I want to go through with the product I had in mind. I wish I had more free time to create a video instead.  There has to be a way for me to step it up.  
However, my research is coming along well. I have learned a lot about the topic.  Next I plan to collect the research into a few pages to add to my product. 




Image result for robert downey jr self confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment